Fly Fisherman of the Year 2007
We have a lifetime of personal knowledge of fishing many of the very best fly fishing waters in Italy. Everything that we offer is tailor-made to your individual preferences.
• English speaking fly fishing guide, for one day to more days
• Rental of quality fly fishing equipment (including bamboo rods and natural silk-fly-lines). You should bring hats, sunscreen, sunglasses (polarized), a rain jacket (just in case!!), warm socks for the tail waters. You are welcome to bring your own equipment if this makes you feel more.
• Flyfishing and fly tying lessons for beginner and advanced anglers
• From simple pic nic to full streamside lunch “a la carte ”, also a selections of fine Tuscanian and Umbrian wines
• We can arrange to pick you up at your hotel or lodging if it isn’t too far off the beaten track or we can arrange to meet somewhere convenient for both.
• You don’t have to worry about licences and tickets and fishing permits. We take care of it
• For the non fishing companion,we also offer side trips and tours, through art and history, scenery and medieval towns, to culinary classes or fashion shopping
• Each destination has excellent fishing, plus plenty of non fishing attractions if you bring a companion who is not fishing.