Fly Fisherman of the Year 2007
We have a lifetime of personal knowledge of fishing many of the very best fly fishing waters in Italy. Everything that we offer is tailor-made to your individual preferences.
• English speaking fly fishing guide, for one day to more days
• Rental of quality fly fishing equipment (including bamboo rods and natural silk-fly-lines). You should bring hats, sunscreen, sunglasses (polarized), a rain jacket (just in case!!), warm socks for the tail waters. You are welcome to bring your own equipment if this makes you feel more.
• Flyfishing and fly tying lessons for beginner and advanced anglers
• From simple pic nic to full streamside lunch “a la carte ”, also a selections of fine Tuscanian and Umbrian wines
• We can arrange to pick you up at your hotel or lodging if it isn’t too far off the beaten track or we can arrange to meet somewhere convenient for both.
• You don’t have to worry about licences and tickets and fishing permits. We take care of it
• For the non fishing companion,we also offer side trips and tours, through art and history, scenery and medieval towns, to culinary classes or fashion shopping
• Each destination has excellent fishing, plus plenty of non fishing attractions if you bring a companion who is not fishing.
We periodically or on demand organize workshops for new or experienced fly fishermen in two beautiful zone (Tail Water Tevere and Nera River).
Workshops are real full immersion in fly fishing .
We guarantee a full service and supply all equipment: rods, waders, leaders, flies.a light lunch is inclusive in the guide service, we’ll take care for licences and permits.
Four Rivers and Five FlyFishing Areas in Tuscany, Umbria and Lazio:
Tail WaterTevere , Upper Nera River, Lower Nera River, Santa Susanna River, Velino River